Who we are
This site is owned and/or operated by Vertigo Studio S.R.L. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the “Company”), and provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at optimole.com, you affirmatively accept the following conditions. Continued use of the site constitutes the affirmative agreement to these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which its websites and services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Company’s websites and services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Company’s websites and services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Please read them carefully.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Even if you upload images with EXIF GPS data we will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on our servers.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services, submit or access images, provide connection details or credentials for images, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, company name, credit card number (and/or other payment information), S3 credentials, company URLs and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Services, including information about your browsing behavior and user experience. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior through real time user session recordings. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as publicly available information, and link or combine that with information we collect about you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
As a rule, Vertigo Studio SRL will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any personal data about its users to third parties without explicit consent from the users.
This does not include:
- other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (including lawyers and accountants) or serving our users.
- authors whose products we sell.
- business partners or prospective business partners, in operations such as sale, acquisition, merger of our assets.
All those parties agree to keep this information confidential and to their treatment according to the laws and rules on personal data protection.
We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other similar uses.
Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PD if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the website to you, we retain the right to transfer your PD to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PD according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We also retain the right to transfer your PD if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
Our website offer the ability for users to communicate with the Support Team through email or other mechanisms.If you choose to open a ticket, you should use care when exposing any PD, as such information is not protected by our privacy notice nor are we liable if you choose to disclose your PD through such postings.
Who we share your data with
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Imgix or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Imgix and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How we protect your data
Your personal information is stored on secured servers and networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your PD. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your PD. When we collect your credit card information through our website, we will encrypt it before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your PD or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you finish using it, especially if you are sharing or using a computer in a public place.
International Data Transfers and Storage
Personal data (PD) that we collect from you may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, specifically the United States. The European Union has not found the United States to have an adequate level of protection of PD under Article 45 of the GDPR. Our company relies on derogations for specific situations as defined in Article 49 of the GDPR. For European Union customers and users, with your consent, your PD may be transferred outside the European Union to the United States. We will use your PD to provide the goods, services, and/or information you request from us to perform a contract with you or to satisfy a legitimate interest of our company in a manner that does not outweigh your freedoms and rights. Wherever we transfer, process or store your PD, we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your PD described within this section.
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the information of this privacy notice.
Data Controller Contact Information
Vertigo Studio SRL.
20 Povernei Street, 4th Floor, Flat no. 9
010641 Bucharest, Romania